Red Cross Certification Course
This class is a Red Cross Certification course. In an effort to make this information available to as many parents as possible, we teach group classes as well as private in-home classes for individuals or groups of up to 8 participants.
You Will Learn How To:
- Recognize an Emergency. What are some unusual sights appearances or behaviors in infants or children that can help you recognize an emergency situation?
- Protect Yourself. What precautions can you take to minimize the risk of disease transmission when giving care?
- Check-Call-Care. Once you recognize an emergency, remain calm and follow the emergency action steps: Check-Call-Care.
- Prioritize care. In an emergency with more than one victim, how would you determine which victim needs care first?
- Care for a child or infant who is choking. Both conscious and unconscious.
- Care for sudden illnesses, cardiac and breathing emergencies, environmental emergencies, nosebleeds, burns, soft tissue injuries, broken bones, concussions, and more.
Participants will also be given review materials to take home.
Babies in Bloom
1988 Hacienda Drive
Vista, CA 92081